Tuesday, April 3, 2012

well...

So we lost a participant and now are down to just three of us :( I know it started out we were supposed to have 5 ppl one never showed up and one has things going on (I wish you luck shannon!!! and I cant wait to see the bathing suit pic) If you have anyone looking to be in a challenge I guess let them know about this one as now I have 2 openings for sure but willing to take a couple more. Im going to ask you all if I should make a challenge after this one since the participant number isnt successful.... well at least we all are right? :) Well just wanted to give you the heads up hopefully we will get a few late participants if not o well We are still here We are still strong and WE CAN DO THIS!!! good luck this week ROBIN AND TAY TAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment